• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles

So much potential. But they have been stuck in the 60's for a while.

They started in 1975. A few of us would take dinner breaks there in the late 80's when I worked at The Post Group. Haven't been back since but now and then chicken and waffles is a craving my wife just doesn't understand.

• 7 years later...
2 hours ago, Jay said:

Is Dave's Hot Chicken good? There is one here but I haven't tried it.

I think the consensus is that it used to be good but after the mass expansion its getting closer and closer to KFC

They copied Howlin Rays, who copied Princes Hot Chicken in Nashville, which started it all

A chef told me he thinks the secret with Daves and a few others is that they construct the batter for the chicken with lard, so its kind of a bite of fried/seasoned lard around the chicken, which is seasoned thereafter

I usually get the hottest/spiciest option in any restaurant and want more, but their hottest is too hot, I dont think its meant to be taken seriously