• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The A Team

Recently ive been on a kick for this old show. It comes on everyday about the time im getting ready for work so ill watch it for 20 mins or so while i eat.

I loved it as a kid...was anyone here an adult when it was on? And was it considered cheesy back then? Because holy crap is it bad (i still love it).

The formula for EVERY episode is some small business is being bullied by a larger business. Find hannibal in disguise, break murdock out of the psych ward, trick mr t. Into flying, find random stash of sheet metal and blowtorch, have shootout where cars flip over, slow motion shot of bad guys getting thrown, end with a joke and a freeze frame.

We get be on the lookout flyers at work all the time, and its random hondas or whatever....how the hell does nobody find the van with a red stripe, body building black dide with mohawk covered in gold that is always with an old white guy? Why doesnt the army just hang out at murdocks psych hospital? And how can the authorities never find these guys...but any small business with a bully can?

Still a great show.

Recently ive been on a kick for this old show. It comes on everyday about the time im getting ready for work so ill watch it for 20 mins or so while i eat.

I loved it as a kid...was anyone here an adult when it was on? And was it considered cheesy back then? Because holy crap is it bad (i still love it).

The formula for EVERY episode is some small business is being bullied by a larger business. Find hannibal in disguise, break murdock out of the psych ward, trick mr t. Into flying, find random stash of sheet metal and blowtorch, have shootout where cars flip over, slow motion shot of bad guys getting thrown, end with a joke and a freeze frame.

We get be on the lookout flyers at work all the time, and its random hondas or whatever....how the hell does nobody find the van with a red stripe, body building black dide with mohawk covered in gold that is always with an old white guy? Why doesnt the army just hang out at murdocks psych hospital? And how can the authorities never find these guys...but any small business with a bully can?

Still a great show.

You forgot the fire 1000 rounds from automatic rifles, and not hit a single person. 

I have the exact same feelings about the Six Million Dollar Man. I loved it as a kid, collected all the merchandise I could. Watched it again a few years ago and wow.

Don't get me started on the Dukes of Hazzard and why Roscoe couldn't just arrest them at their home.

I have the exact same feelings about the Six Million Dollar Man. I loved it as a kid, collected all the merchandise I could. Watched it again a few years ago and wow.

Don't get me started on the Dukes of Hazzard and why Roscoe couldn't just arrest them at their home.

the dukes was a great one.

Airwolf, chips, the fall guy, knight rider. The 80s had some great (cheesy) action shows. Movies, too

Love Boat was a family favorite.  Fantasy Island was the same formula only on...an island! Sometimes though, my parents wouldn't let me watch it.  They thought it could be a little "racy" for a youngster. 

I loved it when it was racy. Watching Tattoo and Montalbon bathing together under a waterfall sure revved my young engine!

Edited by Ray McKigney