• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pujols bounces it to third...

Glen

I'm just happy that in only 4 seasons as an Angel he's been able to work through......missing his family, fighting with Torii, Jack Clark, hamstring pulls, calf pulls, planters fasciitis in both feet, knee surgery, baseball sized groin cyst and foot surgery. Looking forward to another 6 exciting seasons of Albert.

I'm just happy that in only 4 seasons as an Angel he's been able to work through......missing his family, fighting with Torii, Jack Clark, hamstring pulls, calf pulls, planters fasciitis in both feet, knee surgery, baseball sized groin cyst and foot surgery. Looking forward to another 6 exciting seasons of Albert.

You're definitely not hard to please.

You forgot about being irritated at the billboards before his first season.

How do you know he loves the home run tote board? Can you provide me a link so I can hate him too? Thanks in advance!

Well if he didn't like the home run tote board it would've been removed already. He does like to remind us about his numbers so the board is a good fit for him.

It'd sure be nice to see him trying something new for once. Oh, I don't know, maybe shooting a few balls to the right of the field for an opposite field basehit or double?

As far as I'm concerned you're a dummy manager if you're not shifting 3 infielders to the left side of the field when Pujols steps in the box. 

I'd shift all four and bring the right fielder in to take the throws at first.