• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Greetings AngelsWin, from the Angels MLB.com forum

Yo yo. I really hope the other forum comes back. if not, hopefully the other posters come here.

Cool sub forum to check out: http://www.angelswin-forum.com/forums/forum/6-the-official-hangout-forum/

Sub forum with all the assholes (we need some new blood): http://www.angelswin-forum.com/forums/forum/18-angelsspincom-political-talk/

I'm posting here with my same name until they restore the Angels Board.

I think MLB has given us our unconditional release.  I received answers to several posts and the email linked to a blank page that said "Angels Message Boards no longer available."   Guess they wanted to surprise us.  

I think MLB has given us our unconditional release.  I received answers to several posts and the email linked to a blank page that said "Angels Message Boards no longer available."   Guess they wanted to surprise us.  

I think mayne we were hacked buy ISIS for the political threads lol

That's 4 from old board reporting for duty.

Edited by Ace_Richards