• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

12 minutes ago, Adam said:

He/him, She/her and They/them have taken over my work slack network. I’m officially an old guy. 

@Jay, where’s the best place to buy white new balance?

The rest of the world is so far behind the entertainment industry for inclusion. 

I prefer Brooks. They are a full whiteness step above New Balance without the pretension that you are physically active beyond walking your wife's dog. 

120307-142-a-addiction-walker-2-womens-s

8 hours ago, cals said:

The pronoun thing is the the most ridiculous, self-indulgent nonsense ever.  Which guarantees @Taylor will defend it.

Meh, personally I've never be surprised by anyone's pronouns, but if someone chooses to share them, I really don't care. It's not something I'll likely do unless I'm part of an organization that mandates it or something.

12 minutes ago, cals said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/california-ski-resort-changes-name-203740823.html

Goodbye Squaw Valley.

And not because it burned. 

The word “squaw,” derived from the Algonquin language, may have once simply meant “woman,” but over generations, the word morphed into a misogynist and racist term to disparage Indigenous women, according to experts.