• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

8 minutes ago, cals said:

https://people.com/crime/washington-man-convicted-murdering-transgender-teen-after-date-case-inspired-mom-to-create-change/

So in many states, the “gay panic defense” is being taken off the books.  So if you hook up with a tranny and then discover it’s a tranny and lose your mind and murder the tranny there is no lesser sentence.  

I find this disturbing.  First of all if you gain consent to sexual contact with deceit, that’s rape.  So the tranny in this situation is actually a rapist.  If a man pretended to be someone else, presumably by altering his appearance and had sex with a woman (that’s rape, btw) and then she found out the truth and then in a rage immediately after the incident killed him, you think she’d be prosecuted for killing the rapist?  But the tranny here is a victim, not a rapist who was killed related to the rape committed?  What the fuck?

Lol

He had consensual sex with what he thought was a hot chick, then found out it was a tranny, and then murdered "her" out of shame.

She should have told him she was trans, but calling this "rape" is vintage cals.

Edited by tdawg87

1 minute ago, cals said:

It’s rape by definition.  Attack me all you want but you can’t change that fact.

I know what the definition of "rape" is.

Are you hanging onto the word "deception"? Because that implies a direct motive to "decept". Was there one of those?

35 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Lol

He had consensual sex with what he thought was a hot chick, then found out it was a tranny, and then murdered "her" out of shame.

She should have told him she was trans, but calling this "rape" is vintage cals.

Imagine if that happened to you and you actually enjoyed so much you busted twice

3 minutes ago, cals said:

Well yeah.  If you’re expecting a clam and you get a sausage then it’s deceit.  If they guy knew what he was getting into from the star my then obviously it’s not rape.

I guess it boils down to was the evidence large enough to see from behind 

Just now, cals said:

The tranny owned a gun…

I’m just wondering what the guy was thinking. I want a good visual of the puss just to check the landscaping and upkeep. Maybe I haven’t banged enough freaks but I never had a girl spin around and ask me to fuck her in the ass right off the bar. 

In the old days in the southeast Asia it was well known that a woman offering up services on the street was not allowed to be in the clubs. Generally 2 reasons this person could not work the clubs. A) had an incurable condition or B) was not a woman. Always do a proper package check and then proceed with caution

Colonial Williamsburg adds gay and transgender reenactments

The Colonial Williamsburg foundation created a Gender and Sexuality Diversity Committee in 2019 with the purpose of researching gay and transgender issues in the colonies. The result of the committee found multiple instances of lesbian and transgender people in the early years of America's founding.

The goal was to piece together a more complete history of gay and transgender people in colonial times, according to the Virginia Gazette.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/colonial-williamsburg-adds-gay-transgender-182700130.html

20 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

The Colonial Williamsburg foundation created a Gender and Sexuality Diversity Committee in 2019 with the purpose of researching gay and transgender issues in the colonies. The result of the committee found multiple instances of lesbian and transgender people in the early years of America's founding.

The goal was to piece together a more complete history of gay and transgender people in colonial times, according to the Virginia Gazette.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/colonial-williamsburg-adds-gay-transgender-182700130.html

Lol! That’s silly 

25 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

This is pure heresy 

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

So we can blame the gays for killing the indigenous people and being slave owners and bringing the downfall of society.

3 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Wait, I thought SJWs invented transgenderism.