• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trump is gonna win this thing

Oh for sure this. It's great. Like I said, I hope both somehow lose the nomination and run as independents, setting a precedent for a more open election. Liberals attacking the more liberal. Conservatives attacking whatever the hell Trump claims to be at a given point in time. It would be amazing and hopefully lead to more candidates to choose from in the general election in the future. Hell, let's get Rand Paul to join in the fun and run as the Libertarian candidate too.

Let's go the full Monty on this thing and suggest this: a Trump-Sanders ticket.

If the GOP does not want to back Trump, why did they make him pledge his allegiance to them earlier on? What a bunch of A-holes.http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/09/03/rnc-presses-trump-to-pledge-no-independent-2016-run.html

Great job by Fox tonight turning this back on Cruz, Rubio, and Kasich, and making them make a pledge to back the GOP nominee, even if it is Trump.

So then you've known for quite a while that you're not funny?

I know that, for whatever reason, you want to hurt my feelings--which is absurd, childish, and kind of shitty--but you do realize that I couldn't care less whether you think I'm funny? Your opinion means nothing to me and says nothing about my sense of humor.

Edited by Angelsjunky

I know that, for whatever reason, you want to hurt my feelings--which is absurd, childish, and kind of shitty--but you do realize that I couldn't care less whether you think I'm funny? Your opinion means nothing to me and says nothing about my sense of humor.

i think most everyone here is able to take jabs at others and receive jabs back. that's all that's going on here. no intention to hurt your feelings.

i think most everyone here is able to take jabs at others and receive jabs back. that's all that's going on here. no intention to hurt your feelings.

Tank if that hurt his feelings that says more about him than you. Please continue to take jabs at everyone, except for me, you vegetarian jack hole

Yesterday in general was just absolutely surreal. You had the 2012 nominee basically tape a commercial for the Democrats that will run on a loop over and over between now and November...literally called him a fraud, con artist, danger to the country, to the world, the Republican party, etc. 

(edit: and in response Trump suggested Romney would have blew him if asked to get his endorsement 4 years prior)

You then had a debate where the official Republican TV channel had the specific goal to take down the likely nominee...hell...they had friggen slides! Donnie...tell me about your fraudulent school.....bwhahahah...let's go to my 5 slide long deck highlighting how crappy your school was. The only thing missing was a laser pointer and zippy special effects.

You had the candidates on stage resort to school yard taunts...including mocking "breath...breath"...liar liar pants on fire...yelling at each other...and if you listen close enough you might even hear a "wanna take this outside".

The audience was right out of a WWE raw show...egging it up behind the camera, shouting, booing...did the John 3:16 guy show up behind Megyn Kelly?

and then...and this is the most awesome thing I can imagine...you had the leading candidate for the nomination get on stage and assure everyone he had a big dick...I'm somewhat shocked he didn't grab his package or whip it out. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if it did happen...or at a minimum he comes on stage in a banana hammock. If he doesn't have his wife or some former girlfriends come on stage and confirm the size of his johnson...it's most likely because he's short stacked.

But probably the most surreal part of it all...at the end of the night...they all agreed that even if Trump is a fraudulant small dicked lying secret liberal clinton supporting bullying con man...they would all support him for president.

(oh, and according to Bobby Jindal...it's all Obama's fault)

Edited by red321

The audience was right out of a WWE raw show...egging it up behind the camera, shouting, booing...did the John 3:16 guy show up behind Megyn Kelly?

Unlikely. That dude is still in prison. Though the way things are going perhaps he'll be the Republican VP candidate.

But probably the most surreal part of it all...at the end of the night...they all agreed that even if Trump is a fraudulant small dicked lying secret liberal clinton supporting bullying con man...they would all support him for president.

What's even more alarming is that the Republican voters can't wait to vote for him..that's scary!

Now the GOP are changing their tune and saying they will support Trump.

I am seriously this close (holding up index finger and thumb) to leaving the party.

I can never join the dems but f this, I'll be an Independent or something.

Tank if that hurt his feelings that says more about him than you. Please continue to take jabs at everyone, except for me, you vegetarian jack hole

no problem, you cow-killing carcass-selling whore.