• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Reasons for optimism in 2016

howie

I agree with most of your post, especially staying positive. I think Heaney has a down year though. Most pitchers have an off year their second year because hitters figure them out and it takes them a while to learn to adjust. I think he'll still be solid and long term will be a #2/3 pitcher. I feel good about the rotation overall.

Im as meh on this season as anyone else, but as much as im not fired up, id be a liar if i didnt admit im gonna go to a lot of games. Win or lose, its the one team i get fired up about.

So even if its a .500 season (i really hope its not a 2013 year), its still good times to head to the game, get a beer, and watch trout. (Solo home runs and all). And as stupid as i think the simmons move was, im a huge fan of defense, so im pretty geeked to watch him do his thing