• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trout Thanks Redneck Blinds

ABC

Another successful year hunting thanks to @RedneckBlinds!!!

CaJBejJWwAEz_0d.jpg
182 retweets1,322 likes

Retweet

More

Bill Winke of @MWWhitetail gave us some tips on how to successfully bowhunt from a blind. http://redneckblinds.com/blog/bowhunting-from-a-deer-blind â€¦

CZWDDtLVAAAymbH.jpg
5 retweets19 likes

Retweet

Mor

Join us for a special edition of the #theCRUSHtv Tonight at 7:30p ET on Outdoor Channel. Tiffany kills Wally!

CO0AKYfUEAA69ES.jpg

3 retweets11 likes

Retweet

More

Our new ride.

CJ4-QAMUAAArFoe.jpg

0 retweets6 likes

Retweet

More

Redneck Blinds followed Chipper JonesOutdoorHubBenelli USA and 20 others

You could win a Redneck tower blind! Enter by following the link. http://www.redneckblinds.com/sweepstakes .

CN-2xX9UwAA2Szh.jpg

26 retweets23 likes

Retweet

More

Apparently, some people don't understand hunting.

The human desire to do it, the need to control animal populations for their and human well being, the ability to obtain meat without gnarly factory farming, etc.

Yeah, good idea let's go screw up an ecosystem today.  Nothing like exercising human desires and power over evolutionary life forms that made you what you are.

So you sit up in there just waiting for a buck to walk by, then you shoot it with a bow or rifle? The term "hunting" doesn't seem accurate in this case.

Exactly. Sounds like my little niece could sit up there and wait for some defenseless animal to come by and kill it. What a cowardly thing to do. Hunting might have been necessary 100 years ago, but today? Sorry, but my respect for Mike just went down slightly. Maybe try working on hitting the high fastball to pass the time in the offseason.

Apparently, some people don't understand hunting.

The human desire to do it, the need to control animal populations for their and human well being, the ability to obtain meat without gnarly factory farming, etc.

Yes, killing something is definitely better for that animal's well-being. The human desire to "hunt" from a tower pretending to be like the fictional character in Inglorious Basterds. You just like to kill things, which is fine, just don't try and hide it with some bullshit arguments. 

Yes, killing something is definitely better for that animal's well-being. The human desire to "hunt" from a tower pretending to be like the fictional character in Inglorious Basterds. You just like to kill things, which is fine, just don't try and hide it with some bullshit arguments.

Many of the predators that naturally hunt these animals are no longer around therefore large game such as deer and elk become overpopulated and can actually harm the ecosystem. Also, I'm sure Trout and his buddies have paid for hunting licenses and tags helping fund state parks and various nature preserves. He says he eats what he hunts so he's not wasteful and I don't see how this is worse than ordering chicken at a restaurant that comes from some Tyson shit infested antibiotic wonderland.

It's too bad he doesn't vacuum seal the meat and bring it to the stadium. Maybe then I could actually eat there without worrying about my ass exploding by the 6th inning.