• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Super Bowl Predictions

nate

How in the world do you have all those cameras and still miss that Cotchery catch challenge?

Big call as the next play was the touchdown.

Nose of the ball hit the ground and the ball bobbled.  It is only a catch if the ball hits the ground but does not move in the receivers hands.

If they would have ruled it a catch on the field and Denver challenged I don't see it being overturned as its one if those plays where you don't see enough to overturn on the replays. Since they ruled it a no catch, the ball was moving after he rolled and part of it did touch the ground when he initially landed I see why it wasn't overturned. I expect Carolina to come out and put some points on the board with their first possession. Denver offense needs to get something going sustaining a long drive and putting points on the board because the dense will tire.

denver defense has been very good in the first half. they'll need every ounce they have to keep them in the game.

hope denver's offense can make the necessary adjustments for the second half to put more points on the board.