• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Super Bowl Predictions

nate

I haven't seen the lines but I am guessing it opens at Carolina -4.

I think Carolina wins by 10.  I really want Denver and Peyton to win but I think the difference between NE and Car is that Cam can move around and avoid the pressure that worked against the Patriots.

Carolina is favored and rightfully so. Cam definitely presents different problems than Brady but Denver has speed on defense. That doesn't mean he won't make plays but it's just a matter of whether or not the Denver D can keep him from going off. If Denver goes down by a few scores early then it's going to be a boring game because they don't have the offense to claw their way back. If Ward and Stewart are healthy then Denver has a much better chance. That said I expect Carolina to win by a TD or more but hope to hell I'm wrong and like Denver being the underdog.

Edited by Catwhoshatinthehat

Head prediction: The Panthers are up by three scores by the 4th quarter, maybe something like 31-13, then the Broncos try to make it interesting but still lose 34-23.

Heart prediction: Cam wonders what hit him against a real defense. Peyton works some magic, wins in the last minute. Broncos win 27-26.

Edited by Angelsjunky

Denver had the best D in football this year, but I still think that the Carolina offense can score 20+ and I just don't see Denver scoring that much, between receivers dropping passes and Peyton's weak ass arm.  Plus Carolina has a strong D.

Broncos defense is no joke....but neither is Carolina's. Give me the young upstart QB playing at an MVP level over the 39 year old corpse that's masquerading as Peyton Manning. Broncos defense should keep Denver in the game for the most part, but I just can't see Peyton and that offense doing much of anything vs the Panthers defense. I kept trying to deny how great this Panthers team was but can't do that anymore. This is a ridiculous team this year

Panthers 28

Broncos 17

Edited by bloodbrother

That's the main reason for the Broncos winning. Peyton came out earlier this season saying he will play in 2016. Hopefully a SB win would help him realize how bad that decision would be. Dude is done and has been this whole season. Just don't make any mistakes and let the defense hopefully hold up. Not sure they'll be able to do that, though. Got to Brady a lot since he's not mobile, but Cam can get away from that rush

This is Manning's last chance at a ring as a player as I can't see Denver keeping him around and any other team he would go to isn't going to be a contender.  He's crazy not to retire regardless of the outcome of Super Bowl 50 but I'm sure it's not easy to walk away from doing what you love before you turn 40.  

Thinking back to yesterday's game and how many chances NE had towards the end to score in situations like that Newton is going to end up running it in sooner or later.  Hopefully we just get good game and not a repeat of Super Bowl 48 or this year's NFC championship game.