• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Super Bowl Predictions

nate

So just to be clear, everyone loves Rogers and everyone hates Cam? How bout people hate both guys, people like both guys. Both are in commercials. Rogers was in commercials before Cam because Cam is newer to the league. Along the same lines I think everyone hates OJ cause he's black. It has nothing to do with the fact that he murdered a waiter and some chick. People love Oscar Pistorius cuz he's white, they don't care that he killed his girl friend.

Or people like Green Bay so they like Rodgers.

Or people hate the look at me attititude in general.

Dude is anything but look at me.

He started off that way and makes a couple weird comments here and there, but this whole season his interviews have been giving credit and talking team....team wins, team mentality, team confidence.

Dude is anything but look at me.

He started off that way and makes a couple weird comments here and there, but this whole season his interviews have been giving credit and talking team....team wins, team mentality, team confidence.

But on the field he has a look at me attitude. He may not be that guy in real life or after the game.

No he doesn't dude.

The dude plays the game having fun and celebrates like everyone else, but for whatever reason guys like you label it something different or the media tries to create some news story out of it.

I mean, for ****s sake, he's the highest profile position on the field and on the best team in the NFL.....yeah, he's going to get attention and people are going to pay attention to him.

Just funny the reasons people make up or come up with to hate the dude. If people don't want to see Cam dab, Victor Cruz salsa dance, or Antonio Brown jump on the goal post....then stop them. The only ones out of line are the ones like the dude on the Vikings that ran back a kick down 35-0 to the Seahawks and went ham with the celebration.

Tom Brady, the best QB in the NFL for the last 15 years is hated by pretty much everyone outside of Boston and LA (including by me) and I have never heard him bitch and whine about it like Cam does.

Dude is just looking for a reason to play the I am black so I don't get the same respect card.  Goes back to when he was in college.  His parents were all about promoting him as the black QB.