• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Super Bowl Predictions

nate

Also...

Aaron Rodgers is the QB of the second most popular team in the NFL and has been in the league since 2005.  He has won the SB and SB MVP along with two NFL MVPs.

Newton is the QB of one of the least popular NFL franchises and has been in the NFL only since 2011.  He has not (yet) won any SB or NFL MVPs.

I can't imagine how Rodgers was picked over Newton for an ad campaign.  Maybe you can explain it to me with all of your marketing and business experties.

i don't like players who act arrogant on the field, regardless of their color. with newton, there was a play late in the game against the cardinals. the panthers were up by at least 25 at that point, and he ran for a first down. he stood up and started pointing and making the first down signal. it was over the top and at that point just seemed like he was rubbing it in the faces of the cardinals. stuff like that is unnecessary, and i don't want to root for players who act like that. you just scored? go ahead and have a little fun. you just made a first down or broke up a pass play with 12 minutes to go in the first quarter? shut and sit down.

ESPN reporting Peyton Manning gave a very inspirational team speech last night and that it was pretty clear that this will be his last game, though he didn't actually say it.

They're also reporting that Marshawn Lynch has told friends he's retiring. He's 29.

Edited by Tank

I heard a stat that when a team blows out their opponent by 25+ in the two previous games they are only like 20% against the spread the next week because the public responds to all of the points they put up.  Something like 23 in 108 the last five years.

ESPN reporting Peyton Manning gave a very inspirational team speech last night and that it was pretty clear that this will be his last game, though he didn't actually say it.

They're also reporting that Marshawn Lynch has told friends he's retiring. He's 29.

Smart move for lunch, he doesn't want to be earl Campbell when he's 70