• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Los Angeles Rams thread

Angel Oracle

New logos released today along with the colors. They’re going with blue & yellow; the blue is more royal and the gold is a touch lighter. It’s the logo that was leaked two weeks ago.

Helmets and uniforms will be unveiled next month before the draft.

• 1 month later...

And here are the new unis. I know the headline says "unverified leak'" but the Rams confirmed it on Twitter.

https://uni-watch.com/2020/05/13/unverified-rams-uniform-leak-surfaces/

My take. I love the color scheme. Overall I feel like they saw how terrible ATL's new uniforms are, and Demoff said, "Hold my beer." Fixing their uniform situations was a fat pitch down the middle and they swung and missed badly.

i don't like the color gradient numbers at all. they look cheap. i also don't like the name tag on the jersey.

for the off-white uniform (rams are calling it "bone"), i'd swap out the pants for the blue pants or maybe even the yellow. it would look better immediately, imho.

i like that they've gone back to royal blue and ditched the navy. i also like the blue pants in this scheme.

• 3 months later...

Good start yesterday, beating the Cowgirls!

Oh, and McCarthy, your receiver clearly pushed off Ramsey, as Ramsey only made contact to ward off the receiver’s push off.   Stop whining and accept your defeat like a man.

Goff only had one bad throw, otherwise he had a solid game.

Woods, Kupp, Reynolds, Higbee, etc. are still a solid group of receivers.

Brown is clearly the #1 RB.   Akers struggled to gain more than 2 yds at a time.   Just need for Brown to stay healthy.

Defense did allow 380 yds, although tightening up in the second half.

boy, those uniforms looked worse yesterday. i love the shade of blue they're using, and i like the yellow. i don't mind the "bone" colored uniforms, but i have real problems with the design. putting yellow on the bone uniform in the way they have doesn't work because it is absolutely lost during the broadcast unless there's a close up of the uniform. and even worse, yellow and bone do not go together as complimentary colors.

someone on twitter mentioned how what he called the "fruit roll up numbers" were pealing on aaron donald's uniform.

the bone uniforms are a big swing-and-a-miss.

It failed miserably on third down on their last possession. Dallas was ready and it takes too damn long to develop in the NFL. 

I had the feeling they dont trust Goff in pocket passing to deeper than five yard targets. It seems as though he can't see beyond his primary target to pick up receivers breaking loose free down field. 

Andddd, now we know why Buffalo is one of the AFC favorites to get to Super Bowl LV.

Defense was already very good in 2019 (2nd fewest pts allowed in the NFL).

Now, Josh Allen has emerged on top of that.   Lots of passing yardage and efficient

But, while expecting a loss, didn’t expect to trail 28-3 by the 3rd quarter.

17 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Andddd, now we know why Buffalo is one of the AFC favorites to get to Super Bowl LV.

Defense was already very good in 2019 (2nd fewest pts allowed in the NFL).

Now, Josh Allen has emerged on top of that.   Lots of passing yardage and efficient

But, while expecting a loss, didn’t expect to trail 28-3 by the 3rd quarter.

college gameday sport GIF