• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Guns Pole

Gun Pole  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should people be required to pass a background check before purchasing a gun?

• Yes
    • No

OK, let's look at the actual posts I've made in this thread...

Really? Gun restrictions lead to more violence and gun deaths?

OK, that was a bit condescending, but it was no different than the usual sarcasm that folks throw around here.

Ted Cruz campaign reaches a new low:

5175694388ae29e958f07cd0f98c26ff0de1e40e

Not condescending.

I do wonder, though, if there is any correlation between gun ownership and micro-penises. This is not to say that all or even most gun owners have micro-penises, but I'm wondering if a higher percentage of gun owners have micro-penises vs the macro variety.

That was a joke and not condescending, unless you have a small penis.

The Bottom Line: Some of you don't like me, don't like my political views, or feel butt-hurt for things I've said about libertarians (the dominant political ideology on this board) or fundamentalism. So you keep hounding me...but what for? Would you like me to stop posting on this forum? Are you mad and can't let it go? Are you hurting? Do you have an inferiority complex? What is it? What's the point? And why single me out? Why are others given a a free pass for far more insulting, negative remarks?

Edited by Angelsjunky

No, the bottom line is you can be condescending and unrepentant in the same response while piling on more condescending remarks.

What really is strange is Colt having a Colt 45 malt liquor avatar that is based in the Peacemaker revolver while being extreme about gun control. You would think he would have picked a daffodil or fuzzy bunny.

I would love to say there should be no background checks in support of 2A, but the reality is that background checks do prohibit some folks from purchasing guns that should not have them.

I would actually be in favor of stronger background checks, if this administration would stop taking away our "big, scary" guns.  I'm very much in favor of concealed carry, and ending these gun-free (victim-full) zones.  It would also help if we could start charging for gun-enhancements and actually getting longer sentences.

You are your own first line of defense.

Very tragic. I don't know what the government should do. Maybe it's not even the government's job to do anything?

Maybe it comes down to our gun and trigger happy society and an American mentality? Maybe that's what needs to change.

Maybe, maybe there are more gun trigger happy folks out there than I think there are.  Montana doesn't have tight gun laws so I would think that city folks consider people out here to be trigger happy.

I just don't see that.  

To be honest, I would think people in your neck of the woods are the opposite of trigger happy. To have the occasional rifle/shotgun in your house for hunting or safety against predatory animals reason, I can see that as a lifestyle of a certain gun ownership.

To have a gun in your house as protection though. To constantly being on the defensive if any baddies come breaking in and being ready at any and all times is the mentality that would make people trigger happy.

Edited by TobiasFunke

My parents live in a community where you have the typical white people wanting to buy guns for protection (probably because Obama or some other dream like that). It's very affluent and has one of the best crime rates in California. Not sure if it does go hand in hand with areas of high crime rates.

My parents live in a community where you have the typical white people wanting to buy guns for protection (probably because Obama or some other dream like that). It's very affluent and has one of the best crime rates in California. Not sure if it does go hand in hand with areas of high crime rates.

My cousin lives in a community where you have typical minorities wanting to buy guns.

They just want to kill each other.