• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Guns Pole

Gun Pole  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should people be required to pass a background check before purchasing a gun?

• Yes
    • No

Guns are not going away and gun shows will still be there.  Making it a little tougher on who can be considered a gun dealer at a gun show is all that may happen.  And it should be that way. 

The war on drugs made it harder for me to be a drug dealer but nobody complained they are taking away all my drugs.  I can still hook you up but my costs are higher. 

Anything that can grow another fossil on their sphincters the GOP will complain about.  The Petrified Asshole Forest that the GOP has become will not be losing their guns.  You will still be able to squeeze your ass cheeks and the trigger just like before. 

It is reasonable.  

i agree. it's a step to make sure that all guns that acquired are done so legally. i have no issue with that.

i'm concerned that once again there doesn't seem to be anything in the pipeline to get rid of illegally obtained guns. 

i'm also concerned that some of the fine print of what the president said ties in more of our private info into the background check. at least i think i'm concerned about it. i think i need to get some more info on it first.

I find it ironic that the same president who is crying about gun violence shipped 2,000 assault rifles to Mexican drug cartels which have already been used to kill hundreds of people up to this point. Shouldn't the government be subject to a background check before purchasing guns, tanks and bombs? They wouldn't pass.

Shipping weapons off is a long standing tradition for our country and above a President's pay grade to question. 

one of the critical memes i've seen several times already really pisses on barry for wanting to stop children from being killed by guns, but yet he still funds planned parenthood and their one million abortions per year.

one of the critical memes i've seen several times already really pisses on barry for wanting to stop children from being killed by guns, but yet he still funds planned parenthood and their one million abortions per year.

Tank, the fact you always use "Barry"  really disqualifies you from an objective opinion.  sorry dude....oh shit i did it again. 

I know I am thought of as a Barry lover here and I think he sucks.  I am a can't live in fear factor daily person so I have to defend Barry now and then.  I have no other choice.  it is doom and gloom and end of times or once in a while say, was it really Barry's fault?

Illegal immigrants, terrorism, abortions, anal sex,  constitution raping, BLM land grabs, more illegal illegals, etc. etc. etc.  These things all went on before  Barry but are now amplified with the growth of social media. 

Sorry tank, love ya man.

Tank, the fact you always use "Barry"  really disqualifies you from an objective opinion.  sorry dude....oh shit i did it again. 

I know I am thought of as a Barry lover here and I think he sucks.  I am a can't live in fear factor daily person so I have to defend Barry now and then.  I have no other choice.  it is doom and gloom and end of times or once in a while say, was it really Barry's fault?

Illegal immigrants, terrorism, abortions, anal sex,  constitution raping, BLM land grabs, more illegal illegals, etc. etc. etc.  These things all went on before  Barry but are now amplified with the growth of social media. 

Sorry tank, love ya man.

it's not a meme i wrote or posted. i was just relaying the message.

and i admit i'm not terribly objective when it comes to barry. he sucks. i use the name barry so that those who are monitoring our conversations illegally won't get any instant notifications like they do when someone uses his real name.