• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

$8 Million Vacation

Lhalo

The bulk of the cost is Air Force One.  Imagine how much his diplomacy trips to Europe must cost.

Yep.  I remember seeing something on NatGeo about how much goes into every presidential trip, diplomatic or vacation.  It's insane.

You could be correct.  I honestly don't remember much, other than the occasional idiotic grumbling about how he should be in the White House during whatever crisis was happening.  I don't recall any mention of the price, though.  

I think Obama has been a horrible president but I can't get too mad about this one.  He has kids, he should be able to take vacations.

No matter where he goes it is going to be really expensive.  Crap, vacationing in Scranton would probably cost a couple mil.

You can't put the President of the United States up at a Motel 6. It has to be a location that is easily secured, for starters. The Secret Service is going to have auxiliary expenses even when the President is sitting in the White House. I have never ragged on any president about taking time away from the job (as much as he can). Things get pretty serious, and I am sure that every man who has ever occupied the White House has been privy to information that none of us ever knew about. It's a big burden to carry.

It's a stressful job. Every man who has held the office appears to have aged about two years for every year that he spent in office.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...