• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

War on Christmas

Speaking of which, I still haven't filled my wife's Christmas stocking. So I am going out, over the top, taking on the mall before it is valet parking only to try and find that last couple items to finish a list I never wrote down.

Yeah, I'm a dead man walking but every year I manage to pull this off.

You haven't paid much attention to your wife's spending habits. The war begins after the 4th of July.

The other way around...I just went and turned off the amazon notifications on her phone so she stops seeing what I'm buying.....to outfit the new camera system I just bought!

Speaking of which, I still haven't filled my wife's Christmas stocking. So I am going out, over the top, taking on the mall before it is valet parking only to try and find that last couple items to finish a list I never wrote down.

Yeah, I'm a dead man walking but every year I manage to pull this off.

Just learned this yesterday...Nordstroms Main Place has curbside pickup. You can buy on-line for instore pickup. They will then call you and tell you to give them a ring 10 minutes before you arrive and they will meet you at the curb with your purchases...already wrapped.

Are the people here who don't think there's an effort to remove public Christmas symbols, discourage schools from singing Christmas songs, or encourage secularization trends like the substitution of "Happy Holidays" for "Merry Christmas" Christians? Or, are the people here denying that the war on Christmas the kind of person who would support the above? 

Just learned this yesterday...Nordstroms Main Place has curbside pickup. You can buy on-line for instore pickup. They will then call you and tell you to give them a ring 10 minutes before you arrive and they will meet you at the curb with your purchases...already wrapped.

So a $50 pair of slippers only costs... $100