• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rubio - his word is his bond

Sen. Marco Rubio missed Friday’s Senate vote approving a massive $1.8 trillion end-of-the-year spending bill and tax package — a day after he suggested that he would try to slow the legislation down. 

Let's try this one:  http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/263719-rubio-misses-spending-bill-vote

Edited by Geoff

I'm not sure how Bernie Sanders could "scare the shit" out of anyone. I mean, I get it if you don't like the idea of donating a portion of your income to helping other human beings and towards rebuilding our infrastructure and providing better wages for the lower class. But is that scary? Or is it just humane?

Lol.... you don't think bankrupting this country by overwhelming expensive welfare programs is something to be scared shitless about?

If Sanders won I would have to completely change my lifestyle, sacrifice a lot of the luxuries I have worked hard for so some deadbeats could buy an iphone and Natty light.

Edited by nate

Lol.... you don't think bankrupting this country by overwhelming expensive welfare programs is something to be scared shitless about?

If Sanders won I would have to completely change my lifestyle, sacrifice a lot of the luxuries I have worked hard for so some deadbeats could buy an iphone and Natty light.

Wow!  You sound like kind of an inhumane dick!  

I'm not sure how Bernie Sanders could "scare the shit" out of anyone. I mean, I get it if you don't like the idea of donating a portion of your income to helping other human beings and towards rebuilding our infrastructure and providing better wages for the lower class. But is that scary? Or is it just humane?

Stealing people's money that they work for is immoral..........

and inhumane.