• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holiday Shopping

Jay

At 30 I'm going balder than my father, my uncle, my grandfather (who's 75), and every other male in my family. I don't do drugs, I don't smoke cigarettes, I work out and drink occasionally. Consider this is from a guy who won a "Best Hair" award his senior year in highschool which I took and still take great GREAT pride in. And now here I am, wondering why it's all going away.

It's f***ing bullsh*t.

You assholes with hair have no clue how lucky you are.

That being said I'm fed up with stores not having what I'm looking for, dealing with douchebags in the parking lot, dealing with douchebag store workers who are clueless, so I'm an Amazon/eBay/Online shopping dweeb. I don't think there's anything wrong with shopping online. If I go to the mall during this time of year, it's just to browse and maybe pick something up that happens to be there. I actually do like going to stores and stuff, but as far as rushing around and looking for exactly what I need, it's always online these days.

If stores had exactly what I wanted when I went to them, they'd win. But prices and availability online is very tough to beat.

Capitalism at it's best.

I'm the youngest of 4 brothers. The oldest 2 had a different mom and the next had a different biological father but we're all brothers. They're all bald and the oldest two had long 70's Rock and Roll hair when they were younger. They all started to go bald in their mid-20's. I'm the baby and I'm 41 now with my full head of hair and at 6'2 I've got 2 inches on the next tallest. There is definetly hair envy in my family.

As much as I bitch about many things in my life, I'm so damn happy I have hair.

Then why the constant sombrero-wearing?

Started getting gray hairs at 20. I think this comes from my mom, who also went gray early. I'm thinning on my crown, and didn't know it until I saw a video of my head from behind from one of my groups concerts about twelve years ago. Didn't even realize it was me.

if i woke up tomorrow and every hair on my head was gone, i wound't miss any of them at all. i don't get why so many men are so worried about having hair.

I'll be honest, buzzing it down to a 1 every week has its advantages. I get out of the shower, get dressed, then go to work. It saves me 5-10 minutes of blow drying and styling every day.

I can't imagine being a chick and having to deal with it for 30+ minutes every day or every time I go out. What a freakin' frustrating thing to deal with.

I think what I don't like is I'm stuck with it, and that's just how I'm going to look from now on. I kinda liked being able to style it and change it every so often.

I'll be honest, buzzing it down to a 1 every week has its advantages. I get out of the shower, get dressed, then go to work. It saves me 5-10 minutes of blow drying and styling every day.

I can't imagine being a chick and having to deal with it for 30+ minutes every day or every time I go out. What a freakin' frustrating thing to deal with.

I think what I don't like is I'm stuck with it, and that's just how I'm going to look from now on. I kinda liked being able to style it and change it every so often.

For the most part I keep my hair cut super short like 1 or 2 but during the winter I let it grow out a little longer.

Some of my nieces and nephews are asking for gift cards to Nordstrom Rack.  These are people in their mid-20s.

I never even knew what Nordstrom Rack is.  I drove by it many times but never went in.  Yesterday we were waiting for the movie to start at Metro Pointe and went into the Nordstrom Rack to buy gift cards.

They have a lot of merchandise and some good prices, not surprising younger people like to shop there.

Some of my nieces and nephews are asking for gift cards to Nordstrom Rack. These are people in their mid-20s.

I never even knew what Nordstrom Rack is. I drove by it many times but never went in. Yesterday we were waiting for the movie to start at Metro Pointe and went into the Nordstrom Rack to buy gift cards.

They have a lot of merchandise and some good prices, not surprising younger people like to shop there.

You can get some really nice stuff for cheap

Started getting gray hairs at 20. I think this comes from my mom, who also went gray early. I'm thinning on my crown, and didn't know it until I saw a video of my head from behind from one of my groups concerts about twelve years ago. Didn't even realize it was me.

I went to high school with a kid who started going bald at around 16-17 - and this was many years before shaved heads were a fashion statement. Felt really bad for the kid.

I went to high school with a kid who started going bald at around 16-17 - and this was many years before shaved heads were a fashion statement. Felt really bad for the kid.

One of my best friends started going bald around 16-17 and was almost completely bald by 20.