• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holiday Shopping

Jay

if i woke up tomorrow and every hair on my head was gone, i wound't miss any of them at all. i don't get why so many men are so worried about having hair.

I think that's easier to say when it's not as big of problem for you or if you had a relatively full head of hair for a while into adulthood.  I was fine through college then over the course of a few years my hair started thinning a lot in certain spots.  I used to spike my hair and saw a picture of myself and noticed that even when doing that it was still very evident that I was balding.  I started shaving with the 0 setting in my mid 20's and have been doing that for about 8 years now.  Once you do it and get over it whether it's vanity or just coming to grips with no longer having hair you get used to it pretty quick.  Now I'm kind of a bald elitist because if I see someone that really needs to shave but doesn't, i.e a horrible comb over or bald all over with a patch of hair somewhere on the top of their head I realize how bad they look like that and how much better off they'd be just to shave.

One of my best friends started going bald around 16-17 and was almost completely bald by 20.

I had a friend like that too. Ironically, he had a chest full of hair and could grow a full, thick beard by the time he was 15. He was the one who would buy all the beer because he never got carded. By 21, he was Costanza bald.

Edited by Ray McKigney

I had a friend like that too. Ironically, he had a chest full of hair and could grow a full, thick beard by the time he was 15. He was the one who would buy all the beer because he never got carded. By 21, he was Costanza bald.

Exact same as this dude.

it is nice having hair at 40ish. 

mine's receded a tiny bit on the forehead, but it's not anything close to a widow's peak or anything.

thank you genetics!

anyway, back on topic, chase freedom gives 5% cash back for all amazon purchases from oct-dec, and i maxed it out (they stop at $1500) with gift purchases combined with clothes/sox/underwear that'll last me for the next year or so.

happy holidays. time to get drunk. 

Edited by cezero

I have been somewhat blessed in the hair department. I will soon be 61, and I haven't noticed much as far as a receding hairline. I also have a lot less gray hair than most of my high school classmates.

i'm growing out my beard for the first time in about 5 years, and it's about half silver now.  streaky. like a ****ing zebra. looks pretty cool. 

turn 40 in august. 

it's starting to creep up into the hair in the first couple inches above my ears now, too. i think it's actually more interesting than the boring light brown hair i've had since i was about 15.  was a total towhead before that. 

love the stereotypes.

i guarantee i put less stuff in my hair than 99% of men.  i know this because i put zero in my hair ever. i don't have anything negative to say about guys who use gel/conditioner/whatever, of course. i don't get it, but godspeed to you all. 

if we really want this to turn into a homo thread, let's talk about how bald guys can oftentimes be much hotter than preeners who have full heads of hair. 

i guarantee i put less stuff in my hair than 99% of men.  i know this because i put zero in my hair ever. i don't have anything negative to say about guys who use gel/conditioner/whatever, of course. i don't get it, but godspeed to you all. 

My scalp tends to be oily, so I don't use conditioner or any kind of hair gel. 

• 7 years later...
On 12/17/2015 at 8:59 AM, Adam said:

Christmas Eve will be interesting this year. I need to put together a trampoline outside for my son after he goes to sleep. Not sure how that is going to happen.

oh man, i remember this! 

i only read page one, but i seem to recall we gave you a lot of crap about it for a while as some kind of running joke.

and it was all Lou's idea.

bruin

1 hour ago, Tank said:

oh man, i remember this! 

i only read page one, but i seem to recall we gave you a lot of crap about it for a while as some kind of running joke.

and it was all Lou's idea.

bruin

Adam is still building the trampoline even though his kids are college age now.