• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Robinson Cano

Seattle would be a much better place for the two of them to work on that.

I was thinking they could all meet up in New York.  Once they arrive, they'll meet up with A-Rod and Teixeira and together, they'll hash out all these first world problems. 

Cano: Nobody in Seattle even cares about me.  All I ever hear about are Ken Griffey Jr. and Russell Wilson. 

Pujols: I AM NOT GETTING OLD AND I NEVER TOOK PED'S.  I'LL FIGHT YOU, I'LL SUE YOU!!

Tex: I wanna be on the East Coast.  No I mean the West Coast.  Whatever, I just don't wanna be here. 

A-Rod: Everybody loves me, and always has.  No excuse me, I have to go kiss myself in the mirror. 

Oh and then Josh Hamilton will fly in.  He'll be all jittery because he just ate a whole bunch of powdered donuts, as evidenced by the powder all over his ugly pubic beard.  He'll begin to feel guilty that he's so stupid he has nothing to add to the conversation, right up until the point he realizes that in the two and a half minutes the other high priced veterans have been complaining, he's earned more money than 10 teachers and 4 doctors combined could ever make in a lifetime. 

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

A "close personal friend" says Cano feels this way .... yawwwwwwwwwwwn.

Dude played through serious illness, the death of his grandfather in ST (who may as well been his father), and a sports hernia injury that he had surgery on as soon as the season ended.

He played MUCH better in the 2nd half. 

Dipoto said Cano's agent "reached out to let me know that did not come from Robbie and that was not at all reflective of how he felt."

Dipoto said he has been in contact with Cano multiple times since season ended and has no reason to believe he has a problem.

Edited by Ender

I don't think he has a problem, I just think the best place for him is in Seattle.  A lot of teams have veterans who have no chance to play up to their contract value.  We have Albert (+ Hamilton, Weaver and Wilson), they have Cano.  I don't think we should take on another humanitarian project.