• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels in on Joakim Soria

KevinJ14

No on Madson. I am always skeptical of guys who take two years to come back from TJ. Plus, he has already burned us once.

Didn't he grow up an Angels fan? I highly doubt he intended to screw over his hometown team.

He was excellent last year, already has some WS rings, so I'd think playing for the team he grew up rooting for would be appealing. 

Given that he made a mint on us once already and we're his hometown team, the asking price may not be as high. And we're not signing him to be a closer, maybe not even the set-up guy. He'd be 7th-inning or an insurance option for Street/Smith, and maybe cheaper than Soria.

I like the emphasis on the pen!

If Soria comes here it is for the 8th inning and Smith moves to the 7th inning guy.

I would almost sign Soria trade for Storen and then move Smith. Maybe, as part of a Storen deal.

I really like the Storen for Smith idea. A good fit well for the Nationals as well.