• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dave Hansen is the new Angels hitting coach

Stradling

One possible move I'd like to see made would be to hire Bud Black as a bench coach, move Dino back to third base, and then move Disarcina into the front office somewhere.  That said, no way it happens because Black wants too much money, Dino would see it as a demotion and career harming, and Disarcina probably wants to stay on the field.

Edited by tomsred

What blows my mind is how many people on here think a guy who was a good hitter will necessarily be a good coach (and vice versa). Like all the people who want Tim Salmon to become the hitting coach, or Chuck Finley to be the pitching coach. I'd venture to guess there is zero correlation between the stats a guy put up as a player and his teaching ability.

I wonder who everyone here wanted. Nando wanted Ibanez. Anyone else have a guy they would have preferred? Hansen was the hitting coach in 2014 when Baylor was hurt and they seemed to do pretty well.

Sarcasm

I wouldn't have minded chili davis but that's just the fan in me

i was gonna say bruce lee, but it would have been tough with him being dead. At least ted would just have to be defrosted.

Well, Ted needs a body also, as just his head is in thermofrost.  He will have a hard time demonstrating what to do by just moving his lips.  Maybe Katlyn Jenner has some spare parts left over.

Alien.jpg

Edited by tomsred