• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dean of Journalism at the University of North Texas victim of racist police

Hopefully the Federal Government steps up and gives this woman the check she's entitled to when she's the guest of honor at the White House. 

relax, there, buddy. let's not go crazy. that honor is reserved only for fellow muslims that dismantle a clock for their science project.

i feel completely marginalized because i can't watch this video or read this article right now. i want to sarcastically sympathize with her like the rest of you have been doing. but noooo, i can't.

#teacherlivesmatter

If only her affluent neighborhood had sidewalks for her to walk on. 

This is a real pet peeve of mine.  I can leave early in the morning and here comes someone down the middle of the street in the dark pushing their baby in the baby jogger.  There are perfectly good sidewalks and from my understanding that is what they are for. To avoid them I may need to drive on the sidewalks but not sure what the rule on that is. 

This is a real pet peeve of mine.  I can leave early in the morning and here comes someone down the middle of the street in the dark pushing their baby in the baby jogger.  There are perfectly good sidewalks and from my understanding that is what they are for. To avoid them I may need to drive on the sidewalks but not sure what the rule on that is. 

BTW ... if you look at the video, you'll see that her neighborhood is equipped with the same perfectly good sidewalks that yours is. 

I have the same problem in my neighborhood.  There are even people pushing baby strollers AFTER DARK in the street when there's a perfectly good sidewalk.  It's an older neighborhood and there are some cracks in the sidewalk but still.  People are stupid.

I'm actually surprised that the officers didn't advise this lady to use the sidewalk "for safety reasons."

"I refuse to let this incident ruin my life."

i'm glad she'll be able to pick up and carry on after this horrendous incident.

The struggle is real!!!!

Not for her of course.  But for somebody.

My heart aches for her that she wasn't the target of racists profiling the way she wishes she was.