• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official World Series Gameday Thread

Hollyw00d

I'll wait a few years before I put Yost in the same category as Sosh. Yost and his team have had great back to back seasons after the franchise failed for almost 30 years. I don't blame Yost for how bad they were nor do I give him all the credit for how well they've performed in the post season. By the way I wouldn't give Sosh all the credit or blame either.

You and your reasonable, balanced assessments need to stop.

You over react to every single play

Hahahahaha! What a tremendous ass you are.

Also, LOL @ "every single"

What do I have, a total of 6 posts in this thread that's a week old and 5 games in? And you make 1 post just to make an irrelevant quip at me.

Not surprised, you always have enjoyed the smell of my ass.

Bad managing leaving him in after walking a guy.  And on a side note, you have a 2 run lead, WTF are you walking guys for?

He was overthrowing and let his emotions get the best of him. Not surprising considering he had a shot of throwing a complete game shutout in an elimination game of the World Series.

Hahahahaha! What a tremendous ass you are.

Also, LOL @ "every single"

What do I have, a total of 6 posts in this thread that's a week old and 5 games in? And you make 1 post just to make an irrelevant quip at me.

Not surprised, you always have enjoyed the smell of my ass.

You're doing it again

And knock off this type of post.

Ned Yost 21-9 (.700)

Mike Scioscia 21-27 (.437)

Yost is the better playoff Manager

Sosh is the better regular season Manager

in that case...

Joe Maddon 17-22 (.436)

Sosh is the better playoff AND regular season manager (.543 to .525)

Edited by Lou

He was overthrowing and let his emotions get the best of him. Not surprising considering he had a shot of throwing a complete game shutout in an elimination game of the World Series.

Exactly. When I saw him sprint to the mound I told my buddy: "he's going to walk the leadoff hitter"

Edited by Lou