• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Good news Rangers fans!

It's essentially saying "this beer's for you." There was also sports memorabilia left on the statue. It's a little different from throwing shit on the field and injuring babies.

Hilarious. Yeah, that's what they were doing.

They were also saying: " this A&W root beer's for you " and " this empty red solo cup's for you "

Have you been hanging out with Lamar again?

"The Rangers certainly regret and apologize for the trash that accumulated on the Rangers Fans statue at the home plate gate this afternoon," the Rangers said in a statement.

"With thousands of Opening Day fans, many of whom had been tailgating, entering the park in the 30 minutes before game time, large amounts of cans, bottles, and other items that are prohibited in the park, accumulated at all entrances.

"Numerous clean up calls came into the maintenance department in this period, and the club utilized a large number of employees to continually remove the vast amount of trash that was accumulating."

The apology was posted to the club's Twitter account, along with a promise to ensure it doesn't happen again.

To be fair, 1986 and 1995 were pretty terrible.

We also had '82 but as Rally pointed out, 2002 negates all that.

I will give sneaky credit though for being here through three collapses in five years. All the other Ranger trolls (not counting Ranger Guy) stopped posting for some odd reason.

Also God have mercy on all those poor brooms that feel the wrath of Stamm.

A. If that call had gone against the Angels in a critical moment like that I wouldn't blame the fans for throwing shit on the field. That call was horrendous. Don't decide a baseball game with umpires. This isn't the NFL.

B. If Joey Bats had done that to the Angels he would be be Jose Guillen 2.0 to us. But I thought it was boss

I will give sneaky credit though for being here through three collapses in five years. All the other Ranger trolls (not counting Ranger Guy) stopped posting for some odd reason.

Ranger Gal was just as much of a troll as the rest of them. I hope this collapse burns every one of them for years to come.

The series never should have gone back to Toronto but Banister made the ill-advised decision to start an injured Derek Holland instead of the pitcher who had been most effective against the Jays. And **** the Jays' trash fanbase.That shit's more embarrassing than the choke job.

This coming from the fan base that verbally attacked Hamiltons wife and daughters. Get a ****ing clue. Also, no it wasn't as embarrassing as Andrus forgetting how to play defense.

sneaky is a good one. Like cez, hes on the other end of the fence, but hes not a troll.

But wheres grigori?..

Well, I'm a Rangers fan as well. I told myself a couple months ago if they just won the division I'd be satisfied. They accomplished a lot just doing that. Then of course I got greedy, so yeah, this stings a little. Nothing like Game 6 though. Not even remotely close.

FWIW Bautista's a roided up piece of shit with a paste-on beard. I hope he gets Tony Conigliaro'd by KC.

Well, I'm a Rangers fan as well. I told myself a couple months ago if they just won the division I'd be satisfied. They accomplished a lot just doing that. Then of course I got greedy, so yeah, this stings a little. Nothing like Game 6 though. Not even remotely close. FWIW Bautista's a roided up piece of shit with a paste-on beard. I hope he gets Tony Conigliaro'd by KC.

Stay classy much?