• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

10/12/15 KC @ HOU ALDS Game 4

fan_since79

Alcides Escobar hit on the hand by Lance McCullers leading off the game. Ventura retaliates, plunking Carlos Correa on the arm. Things are getting tense.

Salvador Perez with an opposite-field 2-run blast in the second. Carlos Gomez answers with a solo shot.

Royals lead 2-1 in the 2nd inning.

Save this picture for the next time someone says that Arte is greedy or that people are idiots for paying $10 to park.

i'll never understand people who want to park as close to the stadium as possible, that lot is right across the street from minute maid. don't they know that they're paying 80 bucks for the privilege of having the worst parking possible.

i'm not in love with angel stadium, but i love the parking lot train station. i think that's amazing.

Edited by ukyah