• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 10/3 vs. Rangers Murphy sighting......

Ohtaniland

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I so wish there was a way we could make the playoffs and the Rangers miss. It would be so damn funny for the Rangers to blow this but that only works if we miss the playoffs.

There could be a funny (well terrible, more accurately) scenario tomorrow where both the Angels and Rangers leave super disappointed because we win but the Astros win both their remaining games so we miss the playoffs and the Rangers blow the division. Let's just hope that doesn't happen.

You guys are welcome.

Turned the game on at 5-1, then it quickly became 5-5, turned the game off after Odor's homer when it was getting out of hand, then checked the score to see the win.

It's important to know when you are bad luck and change the channel.

If we make the playoffs, this gameday thread needs to be protected and cherished forever. Today was the stuff of legends, hard to remember a bigger emotional rollercoaster than that.

Yup. I think I asked for Gia and Freese to both be fired in the offseason somewhere in here amidst the rage. To be fair it was because of their defense, not their hitting.

Edited by Halos of Anaheim