• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 8/11 @ White Sox: Victorino leading off, Featherston at 3rd

I've been watching less and less because of Scioscia and this whole Dipoto thing, personally.

I'll recover I'm sure, but this team, Scioscia and how the Dipoto thing went down, I'm an Angels fan scorn. 

I was given some grief here for saying I don't watch or listen to the games much lately.

There are superfans here who don't want to hear a discouraging word, especially about their great HOF manager.

Over under how many years before Pujols hits lower than 4.  I give it 2.  He is slowly becoming disgusting to watch. Home run or bust is no way to earn 25 million a year. His average and average with RISP is more pathetic than I could have ever imagined he'd hit here.  Did ANYONE on this message board or in real life think he would be this bad at age "35" or even close to this bad?

haven't watched a full game since Dipoto left. Scioscia can suck a fat one.

The argument I've heard is what has Dipoto won?  Scioscia has a World Series and some division titles so Dipoto should have shut up and did as he was told.  I don't agree with it one bit but that's the logic I guess.

Believe me, there are a lot of people here that would notice a lack of Scioscia. They would assume he's managing through text message or smoke signals or through telegraph when the Angels lose.

Just kidding, we know they would never lose another game if Scioscia was gone.

Believe me, there are a lot of people here that would notice a lack of Scioscia. They would assume he's managing through text message or smoke signals or through telegraph when the Angels lose.

Im sure all the outs on the basepaths wouldnt happen if we had a different manager. You could argue all you want but we all know his baserunning philosophy has ruined countless chances to win in the playoffs, and many games this season.

Trust me, Scioscia is just part of the problem. I personally just don't like his lineups and some of his in-game decisions, let alone his Don Corleone style from the clubhouse. 

The real problem of late has been that Trout and Pujols have stunk and our SP hasn't been as good. 

Trust me, Scioscia is just part of the problem. I personally just don't like his lineups and some of his in-game decisions, let alone his Don Corleone style from the clubhouse. 

The real problem of late has been that Trout and Pujols have stunk and our SP hasn't been as good. 

Pujols has stunk for the past month and a half. I don't think we can expect much out of him at this point.

The middle of the order has definitely been a problem of late.

However, the elephant in the room is not Scioscia (who certainly needs to go at the end of the year) or the lack of offensive production. The elephant in the room is at the very top.