• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 8/11 @ White Sox: Victorino leading off, Featherston at 3rd

Stradling wrote

"I am ready for a change. I just doubt it will result in much of a real difference. "

You daily accuse others of being myopic and negative (or worse), yet you can't even try to imagine ANYTHING different under a new manager?

It's why I don't really bother answering your often snide, one line questions.

Why bother.

So what changes next year? I already said base running mistakes would decrease I also said less Salas would be a good thing. I look at a team as having limited resources to truly improve, so that's why I don't see much of a change.

Call me a conspiracy theorest, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Scioscia is completely mailing it in. Could be a case of burnout or being distracted with personal matters like what happened with Josh Hamilton, I don't know. But some of these moves suggest he's not even bothering to read basic stat lines let alone read the scouting reports that he's not forwarding to the players. Scioscia would likely have no objection to Arte laying him off and allowing him to collect the remaining $15M on his contract. He could retire early or if he wanted to still work he could be a sports broadcaster or consultant while continuing to collect a check from Arte.

Yea I'm sure you know how I feel about this.