• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Astros gameday thread

I would be pissed as an Astros fan, the Angels are floundering this is when Houston needed to take charge and separate themselves from us. Once the halos get it together they shouldn't have a problem wrapping up the division IF Gott can step up as the 7th inning guy and not be inconsistent and IF the offense can get back to how they were hitting right before the all star break. Two big ifs

I would be pissed as an Astros fan, the Angels are floundering this is when Houston needed to take charge and separate themselves from us. Once the halos get it together they shouldn't have a problem wrapping up the division IF Gott can step up as the 7th inning guy and not be inconsistent and IF the offense can get back to how they were hitting right before the all star break. Two big ifs

Astro Oracle will be back in 3 weeks

Right on. Not sure who has the tougher schedule going forward, I just know that if we don't hit it won't matter. You can only win so many games like they way the Angels won today.

I know we have 17 games next in a row without a day off where 10 of which are against the Blue Jays, Royals, and Orioles. The other 7 are against the White Sox, which might not be a cakewalk either. So we'll know a lot more about the Angels in the next 2 and a half weeks.