• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

University of Southern California Football Thread

Two big reasons I was pulling for Seattle yesterday:

1.  I have an unending hatred of the Broncos for their three defeats of my beloved Browns in the playoffs.

2. Any Pete Carrol success makes other Pac 10 fans angry.  Which I find very amusing.

I assume you're pulling the angry thing from my post?

Don't be silly.

I actually like PC as a pro coach and looking back on it, I think he did USC kinda dirty. I don't like USC, but that's a rivalry (or former rivalry... :( ) thing. There's no seething hatred. Haven't we gone over this before? I think USC fans should be kinda peeved at him more than anybody else.

Also, a Cal Bear is absolutely integral to Seattle's success.

Two Bears won rings yesterday.

I was rooting for Seattle. Easily. Anything that makes Elway sad is good for the rest of us.

Lol, so you root for a cheater that bailed on your university when he got caught?

No, you didn't really read my post.  I'm not a Seahawk fan.  But against the Broncos I sure and the heck will enjoy the fact that bitter bruin fans like you gnash their teeth because they can't get over it.  How many years has it been?

For Rallymo, while I guess it was in response to your post, I've been thinking this for a while, I posted something very similar on Facebook last night on one of Adam's posts. 

Damie Mama 830am

Adoree Jackson 11am

John Smith 1pm all on espnU

Keep an eye on Fred Warner 10am. If USC strikes out on the big fish there are back up plans in Jabril Frazier, Drew Lewis, Lemont Simmons, Bobby Jackson. They'll sign a full class. The staff has covered all its bases unlike last season.

Edit- I get the feeling John Smith will be a duck. Ya a big loss but I like the safety position for a few more years with LM3 and Cravens if Smith heads north.

Edited by nando714

http://gamedayr.com/lifestyle/athletes-2/photo-adoree-jackson-usc-heisman-private-jet-97101/

Isn't this a violation of some sort?

Also, apparently his LOI isn't in yet, SC board saying either his Dad wont sign it or USC compliance is reviewing it.

His LOI is in.

I only read his dad wanted SEC teams. First Tennessee then LSU. Rumors is his dad was on the take supposedly with some SEC schools. Who really knows.

http://m.hawaiinewsnow.com/#!/newsDetail/24644124

Punahou (Hawaii) QB Larry Tuileta chose a preferred walk on spot at USC over a full ride to Hawaii. From what I've watched he looks pretty good. Good depth pick up considering Wittek will be gone. Also nice to see USC recruiting Hawaii again. They have some good 2015 prospects as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pete Carroll made his return to USC last night.

@RegisterUSC Carroll on Sark: “From early on, I tried to get the administration to guarantee that he would be the next coach if I left.“

Lindsey Thiry ‏@LindseyThiry

Carroll on why he hired Sarkisian at #USC, "It was his agile mind and ability to think freely and openly, he has clarity with people."

Rich Hammond ‏@RegisterUSC

Sark on USC: “So much of the focus of the last 3 years has been on the sanctions, the ‘Woe is me.’”

USC Trojans ‏@USC_Athletics

"I'm thrilled that he has this opportunity. He gets it. He knows what SC is all about. He's going to do a great job." -Pete Carroll on Sark.

http://touch.latimes.com/#section/626/article/p2p-79455178/

Mostly on NCAA^

Edited by nando714