• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Astros acquire LHP Scott Kazmir from Oakland

I believe we need at least two parts, one being a left fielder the other being a 7th inning guy. I also wouldn't mind a left handed bat off the bench or a speedster for late inning running.

I firmly believe this team simply needs a league average bat that can play defense..   Getting better than that would be awesome, but just avoiding the black hole that has existed in LF all season would make for a massive gain.

Edited by Inside Pitch

Do you really think we need to make a deal Chuck?

We're pretty good where we stand IMO. Playing great baseball.

It helps when the pitching gives up just 6 runs total in a 6 game stretch. This team needs another bat at the very least for sure, likely 2 of them tbh. Another bullpen arm would be nice as well

It helps when the pitching gives up just 6 runs total in a 6 game stretch. This team needs another bat at the very least for sure, likely 2 of them tbh. Another bullpen arm would be nice as well

We've played well this month. 

Not to say that a big piece on either side of the ball wouldn't make us a better team this season, but I don't see it as necessary 

I think, secretly, Beane hates the A's and their fanbase.

That would why way he builds a division winner then dismantles it before they win anything.

Its almost like its a betting game to Beane where he wants to see how quickly he can build the A's back up before he tears them down again.

Beane also had chance to draft Trout or Richards & selected Grant Greene.

It's easy to play captain hindsight with the draft. Albert Pujols was drafted in the 13th round, yet nobody claims that GM's on every team except the Cardinals were fools.

It's easy to play captain hindsight with the draft. Albert Pujols was drafted in the 13th round, yet nobody claims that GM's on every team except the Cardinals were fools.

Pujols wasn't a highly regarded prospect like Trout

The Cardinals were fools too, they passed at least 12 times before taking him.