• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Sweeping 4 games from the Red Sux is as good as....

No way you can't love the sweep...would have been sweeter if they were actually any good, though.  This years' Red Sox team has given up...even Napoli wasn't the spectre he usually is in these match-ups.  They got some solid guys in Bogerts, Betts and Holt but their pitching is abysmal.  Fun to see  :)

Kind of cool that we effectively ended their season. They've been somewhat irrelevant all year though.

What would REALLY be cool is if we can take all 4 from los doyers this year.

Six games are on the schedule in 2015, including 3 crucial September games here.  

Edited by Angel Oracle

Only thing better would be sweeping them on the way to a world series title.

I can tell you right now that's not going to happen this year.

What I would like to see is the Angels beat the Dodgers in dominant fashion in the world series. Only thing I woudln't like about that is the tickets would be unimaginably expensive for a Freeway World Series.

I can tell you right now that's not going to happen this year.

What I would like to see is the Angels beat the Dodgers in dominant fashion in the world series. Only thing I woudln't like about that is the tickets would be unimaginably expensive for a Freeway World Series.

That's why you buy season tickets.