• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Founding Fathers: We are not a Christian Nation

IMO, the mistake that many Christians make is that they take many of the promises that God made to Israel and try to transfer that to a country except those promises should be transferred to the Church collective.

We Christians want things to run from the top down instead of the way it should run.  Change has to happen individually, locally and then can move on.  However many Christians want the government to do their work for them.  Many times they will want the local church to make the changes they want instead of themselves.  Institutes of man, whether they be good, bad, or like most both can never be counted on to make Christian change, nor should they be.

God can do what He wants, but to count on the U.S. being a Christian nation again is a waste of time, energy and money.

I guess that depends on what the question is:

If the question is "who will be a president to save the U.S. from its sinful way?", then nope.

But if the question is "who has no chance of winning the Republican primary", then yes.

Is it the President's job to save the US from sinful ways?  Not asking to be an asshole but I'm curious if you actually feel that way.  

Is it the President's job to save the US from sinful ways?  Not asking to be an asshole but I'm curious if you actually feel that way.  

If you read my post before that one you would know the answer clearly.

I gave a sarcastic repsonse to a sarcastic question.

By the way, Deism is the minimum you need for natural law,as I've mentioned before. They knew it didn't make sense for people to have rights and for some things to be good and others bad without a designed world. Kant was a deist. Thomas Paine was a deist,and said that atheism was dumb.

But, it would be interesting to see what people mean by "most founding fathers."