• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What's worse?

Chuck

Starting pitching. It hasn't just been mediocre or even poor - its been terrible: 4 quality starts out of 14 does not given a team a chance to win.

I am not being sarcastic at all when I ask: this team really has four quality starts?  I know Richards got one.  Who got the other three?

The SP and its not close.   They aren't giving the team ANY chance at all to win.   None.

Pretty much this right here. The pitching has just been god awful. I have some slight hope for the pen when Jepsen and Madson return, though mainly the first 4 options. Pen turns into crap when they get to the 5th/6th/7th options(but a lot of pens are like this). The starters have just not given this team any chance. They seem to be in trouble EVERY inning and immediately blow any lead this offense gets. Completely demoralizing

The Angels hitters with runners on base or the starting pitching?

The offense, there's absolutely no doubt that it's worse.  The reason for this is because we KNEW in the off season how awful our starting rotation was.  The old board was replete with posts commenting on the joke of signing Blanton and Hansen.  This resulted in Dipoto getting Hamilton to offset mediocre pitching.  Unfortunately, the starting pitchers are who we thought they were, but the offense is not.  This is not the offense we expected.