• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Astros pitcher ejected after throwing at A-Rod, then sent down to AAA

That ejection was pretty weak. Oberholerz through a brush back pitch. Wasn't at the batters head and there wasn't a prior warning. Not too long ago pitchers did this sort of thing regularly, with intent, without the umpires batting any eye.

Edited by ScottLux

Oberholtzer, the same guy who pitched pretty well against us on Monday. Yankees lit him up today and he didn't like it.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/houston-s-brett-oberholtzer-ejected-after-throwing-at-alex-rodriguez-222646558.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma

I actually watched that game, he had been missing pretty bad all game long --so much so that the Houston TV guys were wondering if something was wrong with him.  But he was up a lot and all over the place.  I think the ump was a little quick to act but he was definitely completely bent on the mound.

Isnt one of the Yankee announcers a Jewish woman?

Suzyn Waldman is the "jewish" woman you're referring to...although I don't get what being jewish has anything to do with anything. She did have a Roger Clemens orgasm once on this air...give a listen. 

He wasn't pitching badly before yesterday's game. ERA of 2.81 coming in, and he threw eight shutout innings against Seattle two weeks ago. The demotion seems more like a punishment for his bad attitude. His manager was not pleased at all with him.

No, he was actually pitching really well.  But he was definitely off his game yesterday -- it was pretty obvious from the first inning on.  And yeah AJ Hinch was very critical of him.

Gibson and Drysdale never would have made the HOF under these conditions.

Neither those guys or guys longer Nolan Ryan would have made it past the second inning.

Gibson and Drysdale never would have made the HOF under these conditions.

Sometimes the I get the cart before the horse and I did in this case. I posted before watching the video and I've seen it now.

Yeah, it looked bush to me although he didn't hit ARod, didn't headhunt and didn't throw it behind him so we've all seen worse. The worst part was the catcher set up outside so you know he was doing this on his own for getting pounded.

it's wonderful seeing just about nobody outside of new york give a flying **** about his milestones this year

it'll be even more fun in the coming decades to see his sycophants get all whiny when he's looked upon even worse than bonds by posterity

:)

The world outside of LA and Stl couldn't care less about Pujols. Your argument is silly. On top of it, he's getting paid. That's most likely all he cares about.

He wasn't pitching inside, he threw at somebody.

Who gives a ****?

A. It was Arod.

B. It wasn't at his head?

I can't stand how pathetic baseball and baseball fans have become about brawls and throwing at someone. Every sport is going this way and it's awful

Who gives a ****?

A. It was Arod.

B. It wasn't at his head?

I can't stand how pathetic baseball and baseball fans have become about brawls and throwing at someone. Every sport is going this way and it's awful

A. Sounds like a personal problem to me.

B. It was intentional, with no prior instigation besides getting rocked.

C. What a keyboard warrior.

How would you guys appreciate it if Calhoun hits a bomb then Trout takes a 95 mph heater to the ribs?