• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Women shouldn't be allowed to vote: Ann Coulter

Try as I may, I have yet to find one redeeming quality in this woman. If there is anyone any farther gone, I haven't met them yet (except maybe Sharron Angle). One advocates shooting people who you disagree with politically, the other just wants to stop them from voting.

Ann Coulter: Women Should Not Have the Right to Vote, but They Can Still Write Books

This is not the first time Coulter voiced her support for female disenfranchisement. In 2007, Coulter said that “If we took away women’s right to vote, we’d never have to worry about another Democrat [sic] president.” Coulter described this as a “pipe dream” and a “personal fantasy” of hers that women, especially the single women who “are voting so stupidly,” will finally be silenced.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

when people throw out these extreme statements, i always wonder how close they are to their own personal beliefs.

frankly, i'm really tired of this approach. i think it's made people both more skeptical and more divided. not enough people have the gift of discernment and take this crap as gospel. look at how well it's worked for rush.

Edited by Tank

Get famous. Be insane. Profit.

Plenty follow the playbook

Adam, anymore it is be insane, get famous. Profit.

I need to step up my game.  Got the first part down. 

I have no problem with her making bucks off her nonsense, way it is supposed to be.  Good for her but it is not like phil was saying, the libs make her rich.  Gotta argue that one. I have seen her twice and vomited each time.  Unless she has stock in barf bags, I don't contribute. 

I don't think many libs are buying her books or paying her speaking fees.  I get what you're saying, that the liberal hatred drives her popularity, but they're not the ones buying her stuff.  

I don't think many libs are buying her books or paying her speaking fees.  I get what you're saying, that the liberal hatred drives her popularity, but they're not the ones buying her stuff.  

Glen, true of both the liberal and conservative hatred. They all make money on both sides hating. I am not getting the Rachael Maddow book until she is on the cover with chest hair. 

I just rather avoid the doom at times.  Hell, Jurassic Park 4 made 200 mil in a weekend when Obama was supposed to have us in tents at a 60's drive in watching the Communist Manifesto. Pesci, Pacino, De Niro and throw in a Kenyan.  Doubt it hits 200 mil. 

Libs hating Cons and Cons hating Libs is a real lucrative industry right now. 

Glen, true of both the liberal and conservative hatred. They all make money on both sides hating. I am not getting the Rachael Maddow book until she is on the cover with chest hair. 

I just rather avoid the doom at times.  Hell, Jurassic Park 4 made 200 mil in a weekend when Obama was supposed to have us in tents at a 60's drive in watching the Communist Manifesto. Pesci, Pacino, De Niro and throw in a Kenyan.  Doubt it hits 200 mil. 

Libs hating Cons and Cons hating Libs is a real lucrative industry right now. 

Over $500 million actually. A new record, though I wish we could have a breakdown of # of tickets sold rather than total gross.

She's pointing out several important trends. One is the growth of identity politics. Another is the growing constituency of single women, who are the backbone of a party she disagrees with. She's kind of outrageous about it, but don't people respect brash iconoclasts or is that only when you agree with them?