• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Inside Baseball: Top 40 Trade Candidates

The Brewers have several players that could help: Lind, Gomez, Braun, even Segura at 2B or eventual replacement for Aybar. Braun has too big of a salary and Gomez will require too much to acquire, but Lind could be a good DH/1B.

I wouldn't touch Cargo - dude is declining fast.

Actually, he was hurt last year and has been producing the last month and is looking more like his young self.  Not sure how much of that is the result of the park he plays in though.

TBPH, the pitchers at the top of this list would help. But, with the youngster's coming I doubt that JeDi would go arms.

Tulo - Would require a haul.....I would put him at 3B though also.

Gomez - Would require some young pitchers in return.

Braun - We all know about the dyck within....He played Leftfield for a few years when the dude from M's played RF for them...

Ethier - Would work in a trade of CJ maybe get the Doggs to add in Guerrero and we add a minor league bullpen arm....

Howard - I think would work is owed a ton of cash. I don't see JR selling low..

Zobrist - Like I stated above.

The rest are different shades of burnt toast!

No way the Dodgers will trade Guerrero.  Not going to happen.

In the article, it says the Phillies would most likely need to eat all but 10 million of Howard's contract to move him.

Ill take me some Ryan Braun. Would love to see the reaction on this board if that were to happen.

Reaction? - there wouldn't be any that wouldn't occur for anyone else on the list.  Sorry to bust your pleasure.

Reaction? - there wouldn't be any that wouldn't occur for anyone else on the list.  Sorry to bust your pleasure.

Im afraid youre mistaken.  Many here dont want guys affiliated with PED's.  I for one, welcome any player that will help the team win.  A lot of people would lose their minds if we traded for a guy that has been suspended for drugs.  

@QM -

I forgot to add I also believe Arte' is done with liars, head cases and cheaters though..So, take Braun and Gomez out of the equation

i really don't get all the "head case" stuff against gomez. didn't it boil down to like an extremely heated season series or something like that? i'd take that dude in a minute, he's a very good player.

The Brewers have several players that could help: Lind, Gomez, Braun, even Segura at 2B or eventual replacement for Aybar. Braun has too big of a salary and Gomez will require too much to acquire, but Lind could be a good DH/1B.

funny enough, was looking at segura too for aybar next year. Gomez would be nice but doesnt he have issues of being an asshole?