• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mang...

Jeezus....He cannot "wonder" on an Angels message board? Sports and MLB and infamous for PEDs. I don't see the stretch. 

Of course he "can", what he "cannot" do is post with the expectation that someone may dislike his opinion and comment as such.

I'm amazed at how many people equate disagreement with censorship.

Of course he "can", what he "cannot" do is post with the expectation that someone may dislike his opinion and comment as such.

I'm amazed at how many people equate disagreement with censorship.

No one said that you cannot disagree. You might want to re-read your post. It's okay to say you were wrong, that you misread his post or to say you worded your thoughts incorrectly.

Pujols has a 114 OPS+

This is who he is now. Throw all talk about his contract out the window and he's a valuable asset to the team.

throw out the fluke month and his ops + is around 80..

Valuable asset for one month of the season

Edited by Poozy

throw out the fluke month and his ops + is around 80..

Valuable asset for one month of the season

I don't know if I'd call it a fluke month if he does it every season.

He also plays damn good defense, even in his old, decrepit monkey skeleton state.

And during that month he was probably worth a good 4 wins.

I don't know if I'd call it a fluke month if he does it every season.

He also plays damn good defense, even in his old, decrepit monkey skeleton state.

And during that month he was probably worth a good 4 wins.

so what should the angels do once pujols has exhauasted his annual ped one month streak and reverts back to the shitty pujols we've come to know?

Last seven, notably critical, games he is hitting .074 with 0 rbi's and .172 over the last 30.  There is nothing about his plate appearances that suggest he will suddenly turn this around.  He looks like an out walking against good/most pitching which is what the Angels will see a lot of in the remaining games. 

No one in their right mind will pitch to Trout with a close/on the line game with Pujols in the batters box.  I know the options are limited but Cron is hitting .292 over the last 7, 14 rbi's in his last 15 games, could make someone pay for avoiding Trout.  Leave Aybar at leadoff, can bunt and good speed, Calhoun, Trout, Cron, Murphy, then Pujols.  The other advantage of moving Pujols is he doesn't bog down the base paths as it seems Scioscia will never pinch run for him. 

• 1 year later...