• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday thread, 5/19/15 at Toronto

Glen

11136620_10150530933579984_1923973564232

Ya know, Sosh, it would be perfectly acceptable to use Iannetta as DH.  I'm glad his bat is apparently finally waking from the dead but he still can't throw out anybody.  Other teams know this.

Freese is the 3rd most productive hitter on this team.  

I agree about putting Iannetta at DH but lets cut a little slack on that considering his ops was about .300 until two games ago.  

Yeah that wasn't clear, I was referring to the suggestion to DH Iannetta.

@JeffFletcherOCR: Angels Matt Joyce said he was benched Mon bc he showed up late. Thought it was a night game. Joyce:"It's a mistake that should never happen"

So on top of sucking he's also a moron, release him already!

Nothing like a .100 hitter showing up late!

@JeffFletcherOCR: Angels Matt Joyce said he was benched Mon bc he showed up late. Thought it was a night game. Joyce:"It's a mistake that should never happen"

So on top of sucking he's also a moron, release him already!

Haha, and he's batting 6th tonight, where he will hit into the shift 4 times.

To be fair, I completely missed listening to the game yesturday because why wouldnt it be in the evening? I mean honestly, when's the last time the Angels had a day gane on a Monday? I can't think of one, unless I just haven't been paying attention. Thought it was odd, anyway.

To be fair, I completely missed listening to the game yesturday because why wouldnt it be in the evening? I mean honestly, when's the last time the Angels had a day gane on a Monday? I can't think of one, unless I just haven't been paying attention. Thought it was odd, anyway.

I knew the game was on but still didn't listen.  Weird huh?

Would the pitcher's spot then have to hit though?

Yes, but think of how rare it is that we actually switch up catchers in a game. It would usually just be due to injury. With that said, I wouldn't mind bringing Bandy up and carrying three catchers to handle some of the DH duties since Cron hasn't been good and I don't have a ton of faith in Krauss being able to produce.