• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread Halos vs Orioles 5-16-15 Iannetta Catching, Krauss DH

geez, the Orioles melt down in the late innings reminds me of some of the stuff our Halos do.

Poor Buck Showalter has to sit and watch his team fall apart in the 8th inning on there.......OUCH.

oh well, just another Halos victory - light 'er up.

Have we seen the Angels blow games late this year?

Remember 25 million of that high payroll is playing for the Rangers.

You look at this lineup and you wonder how on earth this team has such a high payroll. It's a who's who of 4A players and mediocre players who had a good season about 4-5 years ago

Watching winning baseball is not boring. Our starters have the most quality starts in the AL. Bull pen is fine. The hitting will get better. I still think that the Angels will win the Division.

Santiago and CJ Wilson have been huge surprises. both ranking top 10 in the AL in ERA.  The angels pitching as a team are ranked 1st in the AL and 4th overall.

I'm still not sold on Santiago(still struggling to pitch deep into games), but he's done more than anyone could hope for out of a "5th" starter.

Edited by Poozy

oh and obligatory **** you iannetta for your shitty defense and pitch framing. 

Imagine how good the starters would be if he wasn't behind the plate!

This is true. Richards got robbed out of a *lot* of borderline strike calls last Sunday with Iannetta catching. I didn't watch today's game so can't really comment. 

This is true. Richards got robbed out of a *lot* of borderline strike calls last Sunday with Iannetta catching. I didn't watch today's game so can't really comment. 

anecdotal evidence

Edited by Poozy

Nice win.  

I know I am probably in the minority here, but I think Krauss is gonna do a nice job for this team as he gets more time.  He's got a short, compact swing, has decent power and knows how to put together an at bat.  I could see him being a bit more aggressive at the plate as per halo philosophy and I think that will benefit him.  He'll be a decent platoon option with Cron at DH.  

I also think the halos aren't too far away from getting creative out of the LF spot vs. right handers.  I think we are gonna see them try Kieshnick and Marte soon.  It's clean peanut time.