• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Favorite comedians/comedy bits (NSFW)

it worked out perfectly.  already had my trip planned, and then he suddenly announced he was doing another cosmo show because his last one was such a success there. 

i posted a clip of him making fun of yoko ono a couple years back, and people got upset, so i was happy to see that a lot of you like him. 

It’s tough to catch Bill these days because he is so big. Used to see him all the time at the Brea, Ontario, and Irvine Improvs.

This chick I worked with, that was into comedy like me, and I would go to the Comedy Store damn near weekly to see sets and keep our fingers crossed that Chappelle or Burr would be surprise pop-ins. Never happened but got to see a lot of quality comedy.

• 4 weeks later...

If you are into the lolz, I have a suggestion. I think I have spouted about him a lot in this thread, but his podcast is probably funnier than his stand up. By the end I was laughing simply because his guest didn't really speak at all and it was just nutty Joey Diaz stories with Joey talking the whole time. Some are hit and miss, but even when he goes a different direction with some musical artists or people outside the comedy industry he makes it a good listen. Hell, just Youtube his greatest hits for the laughs.

Just now, Brandon said:

If you are into the lolz, I have a suggestion. I think I have spouted about him a lot in this thread, but his podcast is probably funnier than his stand up. By the end I was laughing simply because his guest didn't really speak at all and it was just nutty Joey Diaz stories with Joey talking the whole time. Some are hit and miss, but even when he goes a different direction with some musical artists or people outside the comedy industry he makes it a good listen. Hell, just Youtube his greatest hits for the laughs.

Man his stories are insanely funny and you know they're 100% true

26 minutes ago, Adam said:

Yeah, you can't make this shit up. Part of the reason I posted that particular podcast up is because I have listened to his stories so many times and this episode has new ones I never heard about that were just as funny.

2 hours ago, Adam said:

I love the dude's standup and all, but you're absolutely right. Him just talking and telling old stories off the cuff is some of the most entertaining stuff I've ever heard. And not just because it's funny. The stories seem to always be this perfect mix of legit interesting and freaking hilarious. I've seen him do standup live before, and I'd gladly pay to see him again; but I'd pay 5x as much to go to a one hour live audience Q&A with him.