• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Who do you think will have the better career? Harper or Trout?

Chuck, don't blame me for the Angels sucking.

As for the question, who knows. It will be fun to watch both. I'd guess that Harper will be a better pure hitter, with a higher OBP and SLG, but that Trout will be a better defensive player and baserunner and perhaps overall similar in value.

• 1 year later...

Bryce Harper and manny manchado are both very over hyped by espn.

Who would take Harper and manchado 2and 3 in a draft?????

If anything I would take puig over both of those guys

Harper and Machado are both excellent young players with great long-term prospects - don't forget that they're both still only 21, are above average players in the major leagues at an age when most players are in the low minors. Dave Cameron has them both in the top 10 of his trade value series.

Of course neither are nearly as good as Trout and at this point, chances are they'll never be as good as Trout. But I still think Harper in particular will have some great years.

Harper and Machado are both excellent young players with great long-term prospects - don't forget that they're both still only 21, are above average players in the major leagues at an age when most players are in the low minors. Dave Cameron has them both in the top 10 of his trade value series.

Of course neither are nearly as good as Trout and at this point, chances are they'll never be as good as Trout. But I still think Harper in particular will have some great years.

Neither are heading into the right direction, that's what I want to say.

So according to this list Clayton kersaw is not top 50?

Neither are heading into the right direction, that's what I want to say.

So according to this list Clayton kersaw is not top 50?

Kershaw makes a lot of money and has a lot of opt outs. If he pitches well he can opt out abd if he doesn't then the Dodgers are stuck. Plus pitchers get injured.

Kershaw makes a lot of money and has a lot of opt outs. If he pitches well he can opt out abd if he doesn't then the Dodgers are stuck. Plus pitchers get injured.

I think he has one opt out after year 5, and some of the pitchers on that list has tommy john already...