• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

UC Irvine students ban the US flag

Some free speech is stupid. The flag they are protesting gives them the right to do what they are doing.

As we know,  flags promote nationalism, not a bad thing of course but it is when people are proud to the point they forget that their government can throw them in jail simply by saying they are to believed to be a home grown terrorist without proof.  Until the Patriot act and some other draconian legislation is repealed, my flag will stay folded up and on the shelf.

Crazy world we live in now.  To be honest and not sound like a terrorist but who even really notices flags anyway.  I am old but when I went to school there could have been a flag of a dripping turd and not noticed.  More media means more butt hurt anymore.

Sadly though circumstances like this are the first step to Obama being painted on every wall like other dictators.

To be serious though, American flag should always stay up.  You want to have discussions about including other flags then that is up to you. 

They don't, assuming the flag is at the entrance of the campus or on another part of the campus.  Still, the whole thing is stupid.  Idiot students got the attention the were looking for.  A problem of having too much time on their hands.  The children will either grow out of it or grow up to work for MSNBC.

Anyone who isn't proud of it should get the f&%$ out of this country.

I have no issues with the flag, but that's a total dumbshit thing to say, and you're not a total dumbshit. I'm sure that there are people who have 100% legit reasons for not being proud of some things done under our flag.

I have no issues with the flag, but that's a total dumbshit thing to say, and you're not a total dumbshit. I'm sure that there are people who have 100% legit reasons for not being proud of some things done under our flag.

Yep, but give me one flag that you couldn't say that about? If you have an issue with America then more than likely you'd have a problem with every other country.