• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hamilton Suspension Rumors/Speculations (post updates here)

Lou

Cocaine is usually out of your system in 24 hours. Combining it with alcohol will form certain compounds that remain in the body a little longer. Doing cocaine while being subjected to 3 drug tests a week is pretty brazen, but you can do an 8-ball of that devil's dandruff and be good to go in a couple of days.

you are incorrect. cocaine isn't out of your system in 24 hours.

He pees in a cup three times a week. I have been talking to him several times when he excused himself to go pee in a cup.

I suppose it's possible he has found a way to beat the test but most of the masking things I've heard of are to cover up PEDs. I'm not sure if there's a way to cover up cocaine.

Urine tests for drugs are the least accurate and the easiest to beat. That is why when we are testing for specific substances we do blood draws.

He is tested during the offseason. I'm not sure how frequent it is. I believe be needs to report to MLB where he's going and they have someone show up and randomly meet him

Is he required to be tested for alcohol use? Could it be that he wasn't using cocaine during the season but may have been abusing alcohol?

There's no way an aging vet with a history of injuries could have been hurt and fallen off performance wise. It had to be alcohol.

I have also heard from reliable sources that Pujol's 2013 plantar fasciitis was just a cover up. He too had been hitting the bottle and that's why he was playing badly. He finally got help during the second half of the season.

The guy from the company that does the tests actually stands next to the urinal and watches them pee. We often joke about what it must be like to have that job.

It sucks. Trust me. I hate getting randomly drug tested at work, they give you little notice and then expect you to pee in a cup while literally staring at your dick the whole time. Seriously uncomfortable for both parties. I wish they just took my blood.

It sucks. Trust me. I hate getting randomly drug tested at work, they give you little notice and then expect you to pee in a cup while literally staring at your dick the whole time. Seriously uncomfortable for both parties. I wish they just took my blood.

When I was in the Navy one of my many collateral duties was urinalysis program assistant.  Said job was nicknamed "meat gazer," which is as accurate as it is unfortunate.  Once I advanced to a higher paygrade I got to move on to program coordinator and assign others to meat-gaze.  When we did any urinalysis we had to put a mirror up over the urinals, stand behind the sample-givers, and observe from the mirror the pee leaving the wiener and going into the cup.  As you said, no fun for either involved party. 

When I was in the Navy one of my many collateral duties was urinalysis program assistant.  Said job was nicknamed "meat gazer," which is as accurate as it is unfortunate.  Once I advanced to a higher paygrade I got to move on to program coordinator and assign others to meat-gaze.  When we did any urinalysis we had to put a mirror up over the urinals, stand behind the sample-givers, and observe from the mirror the pee leaving the wiener and going into the cup.  As you said, no fun for either involved party. 

Mirror?  Why didn't you guys just hold the cup?