• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Season Over | Fire Everybody | Game Day Bitch Thread

Chuck

Let's wait until we start losing to the likes of the Astros and the Twins (the two series coming up). We've lost 3 series in a row to 3 good teams. 

I wish I could feel that way.  We're supposed to be competing with the good team, as in being one of them.  We aren't even making it close.  This team looks horrible right now.  Can't pitch, can't get situational hits, fielding is below average, Trout is regressing big-time...I can't hang my hat on hoping this team finds some life against the "bad" teams.  Even those teams are doing better than us.

Every night I will add to this thread, until Moreno either gets a baseball IQ brain transplant or sells the team to someone who values scouting, farm system development, and foreign scouting presence, and understands how to find the right FAs when needed!

Halos = Lastros!

Bleep you MORENO!

Every night I will add to this thread, until Moreno either gets a baseball IQ brain transplant or sells the team to someone who values scouting, farm system development, and foreign scouting presence, and understands how to find the right FAs when needed!

Halos = Lastros!

F&CK YOU MORENO!

They did change general manager and reboot the farm system a little while ago, but that stuff takes time, but hopefully that benefit will be seen in a few years.

The offense will start to mash eventually. Right now they simply suck, especially with RISP...as we all know

the problem that we all feared is already showing itself, and its the pitching. They have nothing on the farm to help them, no top prospect arms in waiting, not much to deal from to get any help at the deadline....so they are stuck with this crop for this year. They will sink or swim with this current group of arms. Right now, the staff looks like a bunch of #5 guys who struggle just to get through 6 innings because they don't have great stuff. Teams are hitting the crap out of these guys right now. Pen looked great in the Cincy series but it's been downhill ever since from that group. Blew a lead and a game @ Tex, blew a lead and a game vs Oak, turned a 1 run deficit into a laugher, turned a 3-1 game into a 6-1 game(thus far). We saw too much of that kind of crap last year from the pen and we are seeing it right out of the gate this year.

That's why this org is a ****ing disgrace, for letting the most important thing suck for too long (pitching), and dealing away ALL key pitching prospects. And the few left over get to be mentored by a piece of garbage Butcher, who would likely fail to even keep Pedro in his prime in a groove! Bleep you Butcher, Reagins, Scioscia, and Moreno!

Halos = Lastros!

F&CK YOU MORENO!

Stay classy, man.

What has Moreno done to warrant classy? He coat tails Disney, who did precide over the ONLY WS title in 2002. It was Disney who brought in Stoneman, a man who understood the need for a well balanced org where you didn't trade most if your key prospects and didn't ignore foreign scouting. It was Moreno who promoted J. Pierpont Finch Reagins.

What has Moreno done to warrant classy? He coat tails Disney, who did precide over the ONLY WS title in 2002. It was Disney who brought in Stoneman, a man who understood the need for a well balanced org where you didn't trade most if your key prospects and didn't ignore foreign scouting. It was Moreno who promoted J. Pierpont Finch Reagins.

He lowered Angels' stadium Beer prices to within 10% of what I pay Total Wine on a monthly basis  B)

Hey Chuck,

Have you ever though about trying to consolidate all the positive Angels threads into one?

With the Angels presently at "2 and **** me", that might be the easier solution.

This team is looking like the Astro's, the ****ING ASTRO'S, are going to come into town with brooms in hand.

At this point, a week and a half into the season, this team doesn't just look like shit, they look like shit that's been eaten again, puked out, eaten a third time and shit out again.

About the only solace I get out of this team is that even though I'm addicted and will contiue to watch, I knew coming into this season that they were going to be bad, so I prepared myself. Granted, I didn't prepare myself for this kind of start, by any stretch.

Season Over? Shit, the season was over for this team when pitchers and catchers reported in February.

****, they need to ****ing rattle off 7 ****ing wins in a ****ing row just to ****ing GET to .500, and they ****ing haven't ****ing played ****ing 10 ****ing games ****ing yet! ****!

Moreno also allows beer in the clubhouse, something that caused the Red Sox to turn into a horrible team.

Of all the things to complain about, and there are a TON right now, this seems like a weird one.

A lot of teams allow beer in their clubhouses, and there's really no reason to consider it an issue.

Of all the things to complain about, and there are a TON right now, this seems like a weird one.

A lot of teams allow beer in their clubhouses, and there's really no reason to consider it an issue.

Except when a guy you're paying $25 mil a year is a drunk, needs a lifestyle coach around him at all times and has shown a propensity for relapsing

That's why this org is a F&CKING disgrace, for letting the most important thing suck for too long (pitching), and dealing away ALL key pitching prospects. And the few left over get to be mentored by a piece of garbage Butcher, who would likely fail to even keep Pedro in his prime in a groove! F&CK you Butcher, Reagins, Scioscia, and Moreno!

AO, this is a vent thread, not a sewer for your vomit.