• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Season Over | Fire Everybody | Game Day Bitch Thread

Chuck

Except when a guy you're paying $25 mil a year is a drunk, needs a lifestyle coach around him at all times and has shown a propensity for relapsing

I may be a drunk by at least my salary situation is measured in "k" instead of "M"  :(

I need to sleep on it.

Frustrated.

It will be a combination of the things many on here have already pointed out...the problem is it don't matter what Chuck or any of us thinks will fix this. The bottom line is it is not going to be addressed sufficiently

What has Moreno done to warrant classy? He coat tails Disney, who did precide over the ONLY WS title in 2002. It was Disney who brought in Stoneman, a man who understood the need for a well balanced org where you didn't trade most if your key prospects and didn't ignore foreign scouting. It was Moreno who promoted J. Pierpont Finch Reagins.

Your argument is known as the race to the bottom. If Arte isnt classy, then why should I be? You will always be able to point out poorer behavior by others, and if that is going to be your justification for your own behavior, then you'll always be able to rationalize what you do.

Typing in all caps a profanity to the owner a couple of times in this thread just isn't classy, not to mention kids come here. Keep holding up that high standard for us all.

I'm sorry Chuck, but the people running this org have run it into the ground.

As a fan since 1966, I've seen too many teams constructed like this team, and know all too well how the next few years will pan out.

This franchise has become a mess, plain and simple. It didn't have to though. Moreno didn't have to hire Reagins. That's where it all began to unravel! I have HAD it!

I don't know about any of you, but if I were Moreno, someone would be getting fired tonight. Not tomorrow, not next week. No meetings. Just a simple **** you, you're fired. Pack your **** up and get the **** out.

I hope I wake up to that kind of news. It's about sending a message at this point

I'm sorry Chuck, but the people running this org have run it into the ground.

As a fan since 1966, I've seen too many teams constructed like this team, and know all too well how the next few years will pan out.

This franchise has become a mess, plain and simple. It didn't have to though. Moreno didn't have to hire Reagins. That's where it all began to unravel! I have HAD it!

So what do you propose Arte do? Clean house like the Marlins?

**** this team. Unbelievable.

Every ****ing year. Same shit over and over. Send a ****ing firing shot at somebody. I don't know how many more games I can sit through looking at Scioscia's stupid ****ing face with that dumb look he always has on it. Get rid of this guy who has no clue how to motivate a ball club and get someone in there that will kick these guys' asses.

Enough of this pansy ass crap.

WOW, swept by the A's.  So what we beat the crap out of the Twins or the Astros??  If we can't beat the A's and the Rangers we won't sniff playoffs.

A division is not won in April but sure as heck can be lost in the first month.  Oh, that just happened last year.

Okay, admittedly the playful use of that 4 letter word was out of line. Happy EBof9????

But, my anger hasn't changed one iota!

I do just about wish Moreno would sell the team to an owner who would do 4 things: build the foreign scouting, rebuild the advance scouting which has always sucked, replace this useless coaching staff, and vow to never sell out for quick fixes again because they never work even for the Skankees.

Moreno does NOT understand how to build a franchise for long term success. This org does just about everything the wrong way, especially focusing on so many 30+ aged players.

Call me Captain Obvious, but there is just something terribly wrong with this team and there has been for a little while.  I was talking with somebody in either chat or a gameday thread about it, and how this team and the last few years feel like the 80s all over again.  Big splash free-agent signings that don't live up to the hype, teams that don't seem to gel and never live up to expectations...it's baffling and frustrating to watch.  

I don't know what is wrong but something sure stinks to high heaven.  We're bordering on Cubs territory the last few years and it looks like we're just getting worse.  Nothing in AAA is going to help the team, the prospects in AA need a little more time, and we have no trading leverage unless we go fire-sale.  It's looking like another long year peppered with a few bursts of foolish optimism.

Thank you Captain Obvious!

:P

Just curious how many other teams have played three straight playoff teams and have won half of them. I'm not making an excuse but pointing out the halos have played three straight really good teams. I personally will wait until 30 games into the season to consider it a loosing cause.

Just curious how many other teams have played three straight playoff teams and have won half of them. I'm not making an excuse but pointing out the halos have played three straight really good teams. I personally will wait until 30 games into the season to consider it a loosing cause.

This is what 3rd, 4th and 5th place teams say. Not a team that is supposed to compete for a championship. 

So if they're 10-20 after 30 games does Sciocia need to go? Seriously, I would like one of the Scioscia apologists explain how bad would it have to be before the guy should be fired? 2-12? 5-15? Never???

Fourth place finish this year and he's gone. 

I don't thing he'll be fired during the season no matter how bad the record gets.