• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Season Over | Fire Everybody | Game Day Bitch Thread

Chuck

I haver never defended scioscia in any thread but if they did fire him who would they hire that would immediately turn them into a winning team or playoff contender in 2014?

It's less about who they would hire and more about putting these idiots on point. Maybe they will get it through their skulls that "oh crap, we just got our manager fired". Even though Scioscia has done his fair share to this point. 

Just curious how many other teams have played three straight playoff teams and have won half of them. I'm not making an excuse but pointing out the halos have played three straight really good teams. I personally will wait until 30 games into the season to consider it a loosing cause.

If they can't beat playoff teams, how can the think of themselves as "Championship Caliber" instead of just wannabe's?

This team is a pathetic joke. The As with their no namer roster look like the team that's going to contend for a title rather than the Failos. Made them look like a bad high school team this whole series. Garbage.

This is the first thing I think about. Who are these guys pounding the crap out of our all-stars.  That just isn't a coincidence.  We have a ways to go but once again the A"s look the are doing something right with a bunch of very good no-names and right now we have a system that can't compare to theirs as they have claim on winning the division last year with no names.  What do we have, at least 5 of 9 guys in the lineup are all stars?

Just curious how many other teams have played three straight playoff teams and have won half of them. I'm not making an excuse but pointing out the halos have played three straight really good teams. I personally will wait until 30 games into the season to consider it a loosing cause.

The Giants last year